Welcome to the Beautiful Norway - a photo journey
This page provides information about the project Beautiful Norway - a photo journey (earlier 7 Years In Norway) by freelance photographer David Lacina.
Norway with its unspoiled nature, incredible mountains and relaxing beaches, is one of the most beautiful countries I've ever seen. It is my pleasure to live in this country and after nearly ten great years of traveling all over Norway I feel it is time to go through my photographs, choose the best of the best ones and share them with other people. None of the photographs is a manipulation or arranged, basic color adjustments were made to best match the original scene.
16. 2. 2014 - I started on a new book, which should be ready in couple of weeks.. you have something to look forward!
10. 8. 2009 - Project name changed from 7 Years In Norway to Beautiful Norway - a photo journey. New exhibition comming soon with new photographs.
20. 2. 2007 - The book "7 Years In Norway" has been released.
20. 2. 2007 - Invitation to the opening in Deichmanske bibliotek. (JPEG, 0,1MB). The exhibition will be opened by secretary of Czech Embassy in Norway miss Kateřina Stašková on the 1st of March 2007 at 18.00.
19. 2. 2007 - Sandefjords Blad published an interview on 19th of February 2007. The interview is in Norwegian language.
14. 2. 2007 - interview on TV Vestfold (WMV, 11MB)
03. 2. 2007 - Tønsberg Blad published an interview on 3rd of February 2007. The interview is in Norwegian language.
You can visit an exhibition and enjoy 50x70cm photographs "live". The updated list of exhibition dates follows:
18. 9. - 30. 10. 2009 The Embassy of the Czech Republic, Fritzners gate 14, Oslo, Norway (show me on map). Opening on the 18th of September at 6pm as part of Oslo Kulturnatt. Added several new photos to the original ones presented in the past exhibitions.
12. 4. - 7. 5. 2007 Hjertnes Kulturhus, Sandefjord, Norway
1. 3. - 10. 4. 2007 Gallery in Deichmanske bibliotek, Majorstuen filial, Oslo, Norway
19. 2. - 28. 2. 2007 Hjertnes Kulturhus, Sandefjord, Norway
1. 2. - 18. 2. 2007 Tønsberg bibliotek, Storgt. 16, Tønsberg, Norway
More dates coming soon.